Our TAG (Together and Growing) groups meet every Thursday at 11:00 am
at Trinity Church, Harrow, and they're all about ensuring that people are discipled and that they’re part of a family.
It’s so much more than just meeting up over coffee, but it’s a great opportunity for people to be a part of a community, to find solid friendships, support and people to do life with!
TAG Group Material - Questions:
1. What do I understand it means for me to be a Priest / Part of the Kingdom of Priests?
(Exodus 19:3-8, 1 Peter 2:9)
2. How can I be a Priest in my home, workplace, with friends?
3. What does it mean to "be Holy"
Leviticus 11:44, 1 Peter 1:16)
4. What changes do I need to make in my life to increase holiness?
1. What does it mean to be chosen by God?
(1 Peter 1:1-2)
2. If we are chosen, does it mean that God doesn't choose others?
3. Does God have favourites?
4. Where does my choice come in if I'm chosen by God?
Read Isaiah 6:1-8
1. Why do the Seraph's have to cover their faces and their feet in God's presence?
What does this say about who God is?
2. Repeating words in the Hebrew language indicates emphasis and extent.
"Holy" is the only characteristic of God to be repeated three times - What does this indicate
( See also Revelation 4:8)?
Why is holiness such an important attribute of God?
What does it mean?
3. What is Isaiah's reaction to the holiness of God?
How should we respond when coming into the presence of God? should our response be the same or different to that of Isaiah? Why? Why not?
4. The holiness of God demands a response from us...how should we respond to the call to be holy?